Salmon and Seaweed Sushi Roll recipe
- 6 sheets of nori seaweed.
- One six-inch pickled radish.
- Pickled ginger.
- 8 oz of sushi rice.
- 6 oz of raw fresh salmon.
- 2 tablespoons of Japanese soy sauce.
- 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- 1 teaspoon of Wasabi paste.
Slice the pickled radish into a thin strip.
Slice the raw fresh salmon in to a slightly thicker strip and place with the soy sauce and sugar.
Drain; then coast with Wasabi paste.
Position the nori seaweed sheets on the surface you intend on eating from, and place the sushi rice on the seaweed.
Place one strip of salmon and one strip radish in the centre and roll to form sushi.
Slice and serve with pickled ginger. Enjoy!